Friday, September 17, 2010

33-Friday, I'm in Love

Here are some of the things I can't get enough of lately:


This girl is crazy talented. I can't get enough of looking at her photostream on Flickr. Seriously, she gives me such inspiration as a photographer, and all of her shots capture me. Check her out, for sure. You won't be disappointed!


This doesn't really need much of an explanation, but I can't get enough of watching all there is to watch on Netflix: Instant Watch. Their selection has expanded and they have some really amazing choices available. If you have a Netflix subscription, this is definitely a must. And if you don't have a Netflix subscription, you may want to get one!


This girl is getting things done! Despite being pregnant and on bed rest, she is transforming her house and her life. Her blog is the ultimate inspiration for the crafty person itching to get out in all of us. Whether it be transforming something as simple as spice jars or creating the most adorable storage boxes for free using things scattered around the house, I suggest taking a look at her blog if you want to be inspired to get creative on a budget!


Simply put: this woman is amazing. Her blog features everything from little blurbs about her life with her husband, to photos of her life (all of which she takes herself), to crafty ideas, decorating ideas, recipes, anything and everything. She seems so put-together, and so happy with her life, that I can't help but a get a twinge of jealousy every time I read her blog. Inspirational, captivating, and funny, hers is a definitely a blog you want to be reading on the regular.

2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks for the feature hun!! I appreciate it!
    Also, I LOOOOOVE Aura-Joon Blog! Her photos are amazing too!

    ReplyDelete

Say anything you want, but please don't be hateful. Comments are moderated, so you won't get any glory for being rude.