Friday, July 9, 2010

25-Headed Down South to the Land of the Pines



Life can change so instantly that you never see it coming. Things you didn't plan or even want to happen come in and swoop down and take over your life and they usually end up being the biggest blessing. Six months ago, I thought I had my life figured out for the next 10 years. I had it all laid out. But then, as it often does, life happened and knocked me on my ass in a big way. I made an impromptu decision to do something that I'd never considered and while it cost me quite a bit in some ways, it's changed my life for the better in almost every other way.
I couldn't be happier than I am right now, and that's the honest truth. I've been learning to lean on myself in a big way, more than I ever have before, and it's teaching me that I'm a lot stronger than I ever gave myself credit for. I can do anything and I am, and that is the most empowering feeling in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything you want, but please don't be hateful. Comments are moderated, so you won't get any glory for being rude.