Tuesday, January 5, 2010

10- You Were One of the Brightest Stars


4/365- Stars, originally uploaded by monica jennison.
Sometimes you feel like you're on the brink of something big. A moment that will change your life forever. Maybe it's the new year, maybe it's a new purse, maybe it's a birth, a death, who knows, it's different for everyone, yet there are always those moments where everyone feels like they're about to drop off of a cliff and spread their wings and soar to new heights.

I feel that way lately. Things are changing, in a major way, yet they're subtle enough for me to accept without feeling overwhelmed. I quit my job, and I'm making so many plans, and more than anything, I'm following my heart and listening to my soul. I'm making myself happy, and for the first time in a long time I can say that I truly, honestly, and completely mean that. I absolutely feel like I'm holding the universe in the palm of my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Say anything you want, but please don't be hateful. Comments are moderated, so you won't get any glory for being rude.